Leslieville Optometry is now open!
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the health and safety of our staff and patients is our highest priority. Our COVID-19 Policy includes the following measures:
- Arrival: Please call us when you have arrived for your visit and we will notify you if we’re ready to take you in. This helps ensure social distancing and limit the number of people in the clinic
- Temperatures will be taken of all staff and patients upon entry into the building
- Mask: We require all staff and patients entering the clinic to wear a mask (mandatory for everyone age 2 and older)
- Use hand sanitizer immediately upon entering the clinic (we will have stations)
- Registration paperwork filled out before the visit
- COVID-19 questionnaire filled out or discussed over the phone before the visit
- Rigorous and thorough disinfection protocol of equipment, common areas, all touch points (doorknobs, keyboards, pay machines, etc) after every patient interaction
- Breath shields on slit lamp and phoropter
- We may request patients to wash or sanitize their hands multiple times throughout the visit
- For patient convenience and safety, curbside pick up and home delivery options are available
Please call or email us if you have any questions.