I-Relief Hot/Cold Eye Mask
This product is currently sold out.
For the relief of symptoms associated with blepharitis, dry eye disease, meibomian gland disease (MGD), styes and chalazia, as well as headaches, sinus pressure, tension, swelling and puffiness.
- Temperature retaining ThermaBeads™ for lasting hot or cold therapy
- Naturally-hydrating ThermaBeads™ for deep penetrating, moist heat therapy
- Latex free & non-allergenic
- Contouring shape for full contact
- Elastic strap for a comfortable fit
- Adjustable closure for proper compression
- Soft cloth fabric for added comfort
- Reusable, washable, and durable to last longer
- Machine washable fabric slipcover protects mask from oils,
makeup and dirt
Hot & Cold Therapy Eye Mask with ThermaBeads™ for the relief of symptoms associated with:
- Dry Eye Disease
- Sinus pressure
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Use the protective slipcover to keep the mask clean of oils, makeup, and dirt. Remove the slipcover and wash as required.
Use hot therapy for relief of symptoms associated with Blepharitis, Dry Eye Disease, Meibomian gland disease (MGD), Styes and Chalazia.
1. I-RELIEF™ mask must be at room temperature before heating.
2. Insert I-RELIEF™ mask inside the protective slipcover (optional) and place it flat on a clean microwave-safe dish.
3. Set microwave power to high and heat for 20 seconds. Before applying, always touch the I- RELIEF™ mask with fingers first to test for the desired temperature. If the mask is too hot, allow it to cool for one to two minutes and test again. For additional heat, microwave in five-second increments until the desired temperature is reached. Do not exceed a maximum of 30 seconds of heating.
4. Place I-RELIEF™ mask over closed eyes and secure with the adjustable strap, if preferred.
5. Wear for three to five minutes or as directed by a physician. Do not apply for more than 20 minutes at a time.
Use cold therapy to help relieve headaches, sinus pressure, tension, swelling, and puffiness.
1. Insert I-RELIEF™ mask inside protective slipcover (optional) and place in a sealable plastic bag, in the freezer for 30 minutes.
2. Remove I-RELIEF™ mask from freezer and plastic bag, and place over closed eyes, securing with adjustable strap, if preferred. Wear for five to seven minutes or as directed by a physician.
I-RELIEF™ EYE MASK CARE:
Remove the slipcover. Hand wash only in cold water with a mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly. Gently squeeze out excess water (do not twist). Lay flat on a a clean, ventilated surface for a minimum of 24 hours or until fully dry.
Wash immediately if exposed to food, oils, grease or other dirt.
Machine washes in warm water on a regular cycle with similar colors, using regular detergent. Machine dry on low heat. Wash the slipcover as often as necessary.
Storage: Store I-RELIEF™ mask in a cool dry place. Keep away from flames.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Please read all information before use.
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not apply for more than 20 minutes at a time.
- Dispose of I-RELIEF™ mask if punctured or broken.
- Always test I-RELIEF™ mask temperature with fingers prior to use on eyes.
- Overheating or prolonged application may cause injury.
- Do not use on infants.
- Do not apply to sensitive skin, skin with no sensation, or open wounds.
- Do not boil.
- Overheating in a microwave may damage I-RELIEF™
- Do not ingest contents.
- Warm according to instructions. Do not apply if too hot.
- Do not fall asleep using I-RELIEF™
- People with diabetes, circulation disorders, skin infections, etc. should consult with their doctor before use.
- Consult your doctor if your condition worsens or irritation develops.